Welcome

For those reading who don't know me, or have forgotten my name, I am Neil Gordon and I intend to keep this blog up to date with my travel activities in Japan - taking place from mid July 2010 till some time in January 2011.
I'm English and am interested in the Japanese culture and language, as well as computers and technology.
The blog name neiltanken is simply my name + 探検 (tanken) - which means expedition.

17/08/2010

To Kamifurano!

Yesterday I gave my farewells to the host I was with in Niseko a little sadly and went to Kamifurano.


I met the host (here on T-san) and he drove me to his farm where he lives with his family.

This WWOOF host has a seperate single floor building for WWOOFers to stay in.

It consists of 2 bedrooms, a kitchen/dining/living aream a toilet, washroom and a shower.

It's a nice place to relax in free time.

(2 pics)

T-san lives with his family in a loghouse he self built, and he introduced me to said family.

(pic)

So, today 2 girls from Hong Kong who were staying left, leaving myself and a man from Hong Kong (here on C-san).

Today's job was to help thresh unhulled rice (with a thresher machine).

(photo) The rice coming out is seperated by quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment