Welcome

For those reading who don't know me, or have forgotten my name, I am Neil Gordon and I intend to keep this blog up to date with my travel activities in Japan - taking place from mid July 2010 till some time in January 2011.
I'm English and am interested in the Japanese culture and language, as well as computers and technology.
The blog name neiltanken is simply my name + 探検 (tanken) - which means expedition.

27/06/2010

A quick before & after

Perhaps some people reading this blog will be able to derive some amusement from the following two pictures:



I don't want to be spending lots of time maintaining long hair whilst traveling Japan now, do I? :P

Update: Added a picture where I don't look like a furby.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for no Kirby... I mean Furby! ^^;

    Kyou-Kun

    ReplyDelete