Welcome

For those reading who don't know me, or have forgotten my name, I am Neil Gordon and I intend to keep this blog up to date with my travel activities in Japan - taking place from mid July 2010 till some time in January 2011.
I'm English and am interested in the Japanese culture and language, as well as computers and technology.
The blog name neiltanken is simply my name + 探検 (tanken) - which means expedition.

14/07/2010


A lot happened and I'm really tired, so I'm going to make this really

brief.
I entered Japan fine through Narita airport and got to Kuki City station

fine.
I applied for my alien registration card abd withdrew money at an ATM.
And I safely reached the house of my friend.
He was as nice a guy as I though from talking to him online.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got there okay, must be a relief after what sounded like a hectic journey trying to get there!

    Have an amazing time :)

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay!
    I ddn't do a great deal today - still feel a little lathargic from jetlag and or the humidity here.
    But tomorrow onward I'm sightseeing tokyo with my friend so hopefully I'll have some interresting stuff to blog.
    Maybe with some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you're alive! Find some time to hop into the channel :)

    ReplyDelete