Welcome

For those reading who don't know me, or have forgotten my name, I am Neil Gordon and I intend to keep this blog up to date with my travel activities in Japan - taking place from mid July 2010 till some time in January 2011.
I'm English and am interested in the Japanese culture and language, as well as computers and technology.
The blog name neiltanken is simply my name + 探検 (tanken) - which means expedition.

19/10/2010

Henro Day 15

Today I… took a break! I did a little sightseeing in Kouchi City.
136
I read about Ryouma at the Sakamoto Ryouma exhibition by Kouchi station. Then wore a hakama, pretended to be Ryouma and had my picture taken.
139
I ate Yakisoba and had a beer at the Hirome market before checking out Kouchi castle.
137138
Kouchi castle. I also looked around inside. Very pretty.
140141
I went home after seeing Harimaya bridge.
I left my baggage at MM-san’s house, so I was very light footed!
I practically flew up the steps to Kouchi castle. (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment