Welcome

For those reading who don't know me, or have forgotten my name, I am Neil Gordon and I intend to keep this blog up to date with my travel activities in Japan - taking place from mid July 2010 till some time in January 2011.
I'm English and am interested in the Japanese culture and language, as well as computers and technology.
The blog name neiltanken is simply my name + 探検 (tanken) - which means expedition.

10/10/2010

Henro Day 6

I had plenty of time today, so I did a little tourism of Tokushima City during the morning.

Tokushima City is particularly famous for it's unique bon dance Awaodori so I visited the museum inside the Awaodori Hall before getting on a free bus which introduces various famous areas of Tokushima City.

383940
The dummies which were displayed in the museum.

4142
I walked mostly on the large road - route 55...

43
Komatsu City, 18th temple - Onzanji

44
Komatsu City, 19th temple - Tatsueji

I stayed the night at a Zenkon'yado called Jukoukoujuan.
I shared with 3 other walkers and one of them snored, so I didn't sleep very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment