Welcome

For those reading who don't know me, or have forgotten my name, I am Neil Gordon and I intend to keep this blog up to date with my travel activities in Japan - taking place from mid July 2010 till some time in January 2011.
I'm English and am interested in the Japanese culture and language, as well as computers and technology.
The blog name neiltanken is simply my name + 探検 (tanken) - which means expedition.

17/11/2010

Henro Day 44

I walked back down the mountain Kappa Doujou and #82 were on and walked into Takamatsu City.

87

Takamatsu City, from above.

88

A rest stop before #83. Amazingly good facilities, with tea, a toilet and some poem collections written by people who had walked the pilgrimage.

8990

After walking a while, there was an udon restaurant in just the right place for me, so I had lunch there. I also ready some of a manga called “Living Game” here since I had some spare time.

919293

Takamatsu City, temple 83 – Ichinomiyaji

9495

I stayed the night at “business hotel prince” near Kitachou station.

No comments:

Post a Comment